Skip to content
Keeping your jewellery happy
Our pieces are all limited in quantity and delicate due to the handmade nature of each piece. To best care for your jewelry, here’s what we recommend:
- Try and avoid your jewellery coming into contact with perfumes, skin products and hair products.
- Remove when exercising, swimming, showering, or sleeping.
- Store your jewellery in a dry, airtight place. Damp or hot conditions will cause the jewellery to tarnish.
- Avoid banging your jewelry on table tops or against any other hard surfaces.
- Wipe your jewellery clean with a soft cloth before returning it to storage to remove any body oils and dirt.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.